Electric Generator by Variable Reluctance
Worldwide Independent Inventors Association - Romania & UMEB SA - Bucharest Electrical Machinery Plant, have developed in a joint partnership of the experimental research and development aimed to design, implementation and testing of two experimental new models of
"Electric Generator Variable Reluctance " with wounded inducer and permanent magnets inducer. which are the subject of a patent pending.
Silver Medal - International Exibition of Inventions INVENTIKA 2010
The invention relates to an electric generator by switched reluctance, induction and induced stator fixed on one another, for the production of electricity through mechanical motion of a magnetic switch comutator, usable in any application of power system, including renewable developed in two distinct directions respectively, with wound inductor which is required for applications where the output voltage regulation need by adjusting magnetic flow depending on load without brushes needs, and with permanent flow inducer for applications in renewable energy systems to charge batterys without additional protection devices because of property of the circuit load which is aotoprotected to the short circuit loads hence is ideal also for welding applications.
The new type of AC generators, presents a series of outstanding performances in that it is based on a new principle of operation, innovative and revolutionary electromagnetic induction technology consist in motionless inductor to the inducer that perform a significant increase in conversion efficiency of mechanical energy into electrical energy
1. - reluctant torque is independent of the current resistant and less for the same power generation compared with other generators, in a short and empty shows minimum values;
2. – low starting (cogging) torque by the new three-phase models developed for the internall torques compensations to eliminate any discontinuities to the shaft;
3.- Inductive wounds and inducer are stationary that increase the reliability because of the no carbon brushes both for stator and rotor;
4. - constant torque at variable speeds for a constant load; by the property of that the rotor mass is only 20% of the total mass of all generator;
5. - evolution of power output is linear with speed;
6. - the generator in short circuit load is autoprotected hence is ideal for applications where the loads are nonlinear – like in :
- Charging battery accumulators without additional protection devices;
PCT Patent pending
Manufacturing machinery companies
ENERGY PRODUCTION, TRANSMISSION AND CONVERSION